Valley National Mortgage Company LLC has an immediate opportunity for a Producing Branch Manager. The branch manager will manage all aspects of residential mortgage loan origination. Broadly, the producing branch manager will be responsible for meeting loan origination production targets, recruiting, hiring, mentoring and managing loan officers and processors, soliciting and growing relationship with referral partners, compliance, managing third-party relationships, and efficiently closing loans.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Recruit, hire, train, mentor and motivate loan officers
• Consistently meet and exceed loan production targets
• Manage loan processing to ensure timely closing of loans
• Ensure branch compliance with state and federal regulations as well as company policies regarding mortgage loan origination
• Provide weekly reporting and management of the mortgage pipeline
• Manage branch operating expenses and profitability
• Effectively manage third-party relationships including lenders and title companies so the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved
• Commitment to continuous learning of new product offerings; changes in existing loan products, and general changes in the mortgage industry
• Selectively engage in community events and networking opportunities that increase the loan production, profitability and profile of ValleyNMC
• Review, recommend, and implement policies and procedures that facilitate the efficient and compliant origination of mortgage loans
• Solicit, engage, secure, and manage relationships with new referral partners while maintaining relationships with existing referral partners including realtors, builders, financial planners, attorneys, banks, and others
• Manage and protect the Valley National Mortgage Company LLC brand.
Profile of a Successful Candidate
• A Texas Residential Mortgage Loan Origination License in good standing, with no current or pending or prior regulatory actions
• Minimum of 4 years demonstrated ability to successfully originate quality mortgage loans
• Minimum 2 years effectively managing, training, and mentoring others, preferably in as a branch manager or within a sales environment
• A thorough understanding of federal and state mortgage lending regulations
• A thorough understanding of residential mortgage loan products
• History of maintaining harmonious working relationships with origination and processing staff
• Exceptional Customer Service skills
• Ability to work flexible hours including weekends
NICE TO HAVES
• Fluent in Spanish
Valley National Mortgage Company LLC is a Texas-based mortgage company that originates residential and commercial mortgage loans. We originate loans of all types including loans for purchase, refinance and cash out refinance. ValleyNMC has relationships with lenders that offer an array of mortgage loan products that can satisfy the needs of all borrowers including those with the most complex profiles.
If you are seeking a relationship with a company that will respect your knowledge and the experience that you have gained in the mortgage industry, send us a brief email that includes your NMLS ID; your production volume for the last four quarters; your desired compensation, and your resume to: email@example.com. Place “Branch Manager” as the subject or your email.